Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I am drawn to people and have a strong desire to share what Jesus Christ has done for me with them.
2. When there is a need for an event to be held at someone's home, I am quick to volunteer mine.
3. I love to research a topic or passage in the Bible and share what I learned with others so their lives are impacted.
4. I would rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'up front'.
5. I would be willing to be responsible for a group of people's spiritual welfare.
6. I get impatient and frustrated when something is disorganized.
7. I would enjoy visiting shut-ins, retirement homes or prisons and spending time with the lonely people there.
8. I am very interested in the reasons why people say or do things.
9. When people are depressed or down, they often seek me out.
10. When I give to a special need, I do so privately and anonymously.
11. I have no trouble adjusting to a different culture.
12. I am able to understand biblical truth and apply it to my life effectively.
13. I prefer to work alone where I have time to reflect and use my imagination.
14. I have an unquenchable thirst for more knowledge about God and His Word.
15. Others have commented to me about my unusual ability to trust God.
16. My opinions and decisions seem to influence what others say and do.
17. I am able to speak with conviction and power so that people experience a desire to be changed.
18. People have told me that my prayers for them have been answered in clear and distinct ways.
19. I enjoy doing things around the church that others don't want to do.
20. I like working with raw materials to form useful and/or artistic aids for ministry.
21. I can explain the message of the gospel in a way that people can understand.
22. I would enjoy having people over to our house for dinner often.
23. Others have commented that they learn new truths when I have shared with them.
24. When I am involved in a project, I really don't care who gets the credit.
25. People have told me that I am a caring or nurturing person.
26. I am a goal-oriented person and enjoy developing strategies to achieve those goals.
27. I am quick to help someone in need.
28. I seem to have a sixth sense about people's motives and attitudes.
29. I am able to motivate others to do something even if at first they are reluctant.
30. My giving to the Church easily surpasses 10% of my income.
31. I have a very intense desire to see people form other countries won to Christ.
32. I find the Bible extremely practical in relating to the problems of life and I can quickly find help there for myself or others.
33. No matter what I do, I almost always feel I could have done it better.
34. People often look to me for answers on how to interpret the Bible.
35. Once I am sure God wants to do something I never struggle with doubts about that issue.
36. When I am in a group, others seem to look to me to be the leader.
37. I feel a strong compulsion to confront people with the truth.
38. I find that I have an unusual desire to pray on a regular basis.
39. I would rather be active doing something than sitting around talking or listening.
40. I am handy working with tools and can fix just about anything.
41. I have had the joy of leading someone to Christ.
42. When people come over to our house, I am more concerned about making them feel comfortable than how the house looks.
43. I have no difficulty finding different methods to explain the same truths.
44. I enjoy helping others so that they can be free to do what they do best.
45. I tend to be drawn to people who are ‘hurting’ and am willing to spend a lot of time to restore them.
46. I am very concerned with details.
47. When someone is hurting, I can ‘feel’ with them and have a strong desire to help them.
48. Although I don't particularly like the feeling, there are times when I am ‘convinced’ that a person is ‘shading the truth’ even though they deny it.
49. People often tell me that I have been a real encouragement to them.
50. I enjoy the challenge of giving all I can above my living expenses and debts and letting God make up the difference.
51. I enjoy communicating with people from other culture and language groups.
52. I have often felt God's clear guidance when important decisions needed to be made.
53. I like to communicate with variety and creativity.
54. I enjoy studying and reading to improve my knowledge of the Bible and find that I make time to do it often.
55. People often look to me to provide direction and vision.
56. I feel confident in the decisions I make and am willing to take full responsibility for them.
57. People have commented that they sensed God's presence and power as a result of my speaking.
58. When people mention a prayer request, I pray consistently and regularly for at least several days.
59. While others are talking about what needs to be done, I am usually already doing it.
60. I like working with my hands.
61. I look for opportunities to develop relationships with people outside our church.
62. As a general rule, I would rather have people over for dinner than eat out at a restaurant.
63. I get upset when people are careless about how they interpret and present scripture.
64. When someone else is in charge, I usually try to think of ways to help him/her succeed.
65.I am a 'protective' person and enjoy looking out for the spiritual welfare of others.
66. I am good at delegating and knowing when to do it.
67. People who are hurting seem to be attracted to me.
68. Others have been amazed at how quickly and accurately I have evaluated another person.
69. I have an intense desire to see people mature spiritually.
70. I view special offerings as an opportunity instead of an obligation.
71. I would love to plant a new church someday.
72. People often come to me for advice when they need help in making decisions.
73. I often find myself thinking about fresh new ways to communicate truth.
74. I have been told that I have helped others to distinguish important truths of scripture.
75. When circumstances seem to contradict what God has promised me previously, I still find it easy to trust in Him, and that faith is usually rewarded.
76. I am able to motivate others to a goal that is important to me.
77. I have a strong desire to tell others about the truths and principles of Scripture.
78. I regularly spend an hour or more in prayer each day.
79. I am quick to respond to a request to do a certain task even if it is menial.
80. I have a lot of common sense.
81. I get frustrated when people in my church say or do things that could be offensive to non-Christians.
82. I enjoy meeting new people and feel comfortable having strangers over to my house.
83. When I read the Bible, I find myself analyzing it closely.
84. When an appeal is made for help with a project, I almost always will volunteer.
85. People under my influence grow significantly in their relationship with God.
86. I love to work with details like organizing resources, time and people in order to make a project more effective.
87. I have cried or become upset about people who are homeless or rejected.
88. I often sense immediately the 'rightness' or 'wrongness' of a situation.
89. If someone is weak or discouraged, I can effectively help them feel better.
90. I budget my money so that I can give as much as possible to the Lord.
91. I would enjoy giving up the comforts of my home in order to go into a different culture and tell others about Jesus Christ.
92. I have been complimented on how well I listen.
93. I find myself automatically critiquing the performances and work of others, but I try to do it in a constructive way.
94. People have commented on how much I know about the Bible.
95. I have 'big dreams' for what God can do through my local church.
96. I have led a group of people in accomplishing a goal or task smoothly and with effectiveness.
97. When I am sharing a truth from the Scripture with others, I usually do it with boldness and intensity.
98. If I have some extra time, I often spend it in prayer for others.
99. I have thought of myself as having no special skills, but a willing spirit to do whatever needs to be done around the church.
100. I enjoy working behind the scenes.
101. I have cried or felt deep sorrow for a person who doesn't know Christ.
102. People have commented to me how much they felt 'at home' in our house.
103. I enjoy reading and studying, and do so frequently so that I can share with others what I have learned.
104. I enjoy doing what others may consider 'routine'.
105. I feel capable of giving spiritual direction to a group of people.
106. People often look to me to help organize a project or group of people.
107. People have accused me of being 'weak' when I have helped a person in need.
108. I can 'sense' the Spirit resting on a person who is speaking.
109. I am more positive and sensitive than detached and distant.
110. Because of my overwhelming confidence that God will meet my needs, I am able to give to Him sacrificially and consistently.
111. I am drawn to people from other races and cultures and they seem to accept me warmly.
112. The advice I give others usually turns out to be very accurate.
113. People have told me that I am a creative and imaginative person.
114. I discover fresh insights on my own on a regular basis as I read the Bible.
115. Others have described me as an unusually optimistic person.
116. When I vocalize my opinion, people seem to listen and agree.
117. When I speak, I want to bring about change in people's lives.
118. God has placed people or situations on my heart that I have prayed for every day for months or even years at a time.
119. I especially like when others ask me to help them with a project or task.
120. I enjoy building or repairing things and I am good at it.