“Useful to the Master”
2 Timothy 2:20-26
We are all vessels…
1 – What are you made of?
2 – What are you made for?
3 – What are you full of?
4 – What / Who is making you?
- Run away
- Run to
- Run with
5 – What are you made to do ?
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- Begin with a few minutes of silence for each person to listen to God and invite Him into this moment, then open in prayer.
- Share with the group what kind of vessel you are – are you gold or clay, silver or wood? Have you always felt that way? Why / why not?
- What is your purpose as a vessel? Has God made that clear to you? If not, how have you found purpose in your life up to this point?
- Shame can keep us from feeling that being cleansed is even possible. How has shame held you back from seeking the cleansing that only comes in Jesus?
- What are some of the things, people, habits, conversations, that you need to run from starting today?
- How is running to the things of God (His character and desires for us) strengthened by also running with those who also call on Him from a pure heart?
- Close your time praying for people in your life that need to be freed from the Devil’s snare – ask that God would grant repentance leading to knowledge of the truth!
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Loving People/Living Surrendered