2,000 years ago – The first Global Day of Prayer
With generous boldness they gave to the world
Two ways to respond to abundance
An attitude of entitlement – ungrateful
An attitude of self-centeredness – wasted his abundance
An attitude of generosity
An attitude of gratitude
He saw God’s hand in his trials
Seeing God’s hand produced forgiveness
He saw God’s hand in his abundance
Seeing God’s hand produced fruitfulness
How will you respond to abundance?
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Your Life
1. What are some of the ways God has blessed you in abundance?
2. What are some ways that others have blessed you out of their abundance?
3. Go to www.wycliffe.org/about/why and discuss the stats for Bible translation needs around the world.
4. Go to www.joshuaproject.net select a people group, discuss their current status, and spend time in praying for them.
5. Go to usa.ntm.org/mission-news and read the latest in reaching the unreached.
6. Go to www.persecution.com learn the truth about the persecuted church. Spend time praying for them.
7. In light of the abundance we have been given, what is our responsibility toward the needs we have studied?
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Trustworthy Steward of all of God’s Resources/ Living Surrendered