No Greater Love
The Making of a Moment
The Death of Jesus
Feeling of Loss
Stone Rolled Away
The Characters (in order of appearance)
Trusting the Message to Women
The Empty Tomb
Looking into the Tomb
Pieces of Linen
A Folded Face Cloth
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to our Life
- Don’t take it for granted that people know your story…take some time and share your moment- how you came to believe in Jesus as the risen savior.
- Who are those who have been most influential in your moment? Take some time to share how they’ve impacted you. Reach out to encourage them this week (drop a note, email, text, phone call)
- If the resurrection was such a big deal 2000 years ago, why does it lack importance in today’s Christianity? Does it even matter in our world today? Or in your world?
- Are there roadblocks in you affirming the resurrection of Jesus Christ? How do those roadblocks affect you in times of trial or temptation?
- Who are the marginalized in your sphere of influence? How can you show love, hope, and help giving purpose to those around you?
- Our personal stories matter, but we can also get so caught up in our stories, our past, that our vision is shortsighted to where God is taking us in the future. How does your past hold you back and what do you need to do to affirm the new life Christ offers?
- Worship is a response to encountering the living God, spend some time praying and thanking God for your moment.
Core Christlike Characteristic: Connected to God through the Word and Prayer/Loving God