20/20 Vision: Seeing and Reaching the Lost
1. Celebrating the vision of reaching people
the vision Jesus gives his disciples
the challenge Jesus gives his disciples
2. Celebrating the commitment to reaching people
celebrating the team effort
celebrating those who will believe
3. Celebrating the vision and commitment of the Savior
eat food together
tell stories together
thank God together
Christians are those people who live their lives in celebration of who God is and what He is doing.
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. What is the greatest celebration you have been privileged to attend?
2. Jesus says in John 4:38 “I sent you to reap what you have not worked for.” What does this mean? How might this apply to us moving forward in the 20/20 Vision?
3. vv. 36-38 illustrate that bringing people to Christ is a team effort. Can you think of any examples in your own life of this truth?
4. v. 39 says “many believed.” As we launch into Lorain and beyond, in what areas of your life are you most excited to see God use you and your gifts to help reach “many” for Christ?
5. We often use the phrase “Let’s celebrate communion together.” Does communion feel like a celebration to you? Why or why not?
6. Some people may be surprised to find celebrating is a part of following Jesus. As a group locate some examples of Jesus celebrating in the gospels. See if you can find 4.
7. As a group, spend the remaining time sharing stories from 20/20 and celebrating what God has done during this journey together.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic:
Intentional Evangelism/Loving People