“Run to the Light”
What is the news?
The news is about Jesus.
The news came at a particular point in history.
The news requires response.
The news is good.
How will you respond?
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. If someone asked you “what is the gospel?” What would you say?
2. In what specific examples have you considered what is taught at church just good advice?
3. How is the gospel different than good advice for you?
4. When did you first hear the news of Jesus? How did you respond?
5. What are the ways that we reject the person of Jesus and rather take a substitute or lesser person?
6. Why don’t you allow the gospel story to permeate through every area of your life? What are specific road blocks to doing so? How can you respond with renewed belief? How does knowing the macro story of God impact your day to day life?
7. Who do you need to share this good news of Jesus with this week?
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Heart of worship/Loving God and Intentional Evangelism/Loving People