- Re-Calling Jesus’ Words of Vision
Open your eyes
See the lost people all around you
See the urgency of reaching them now
- Re-Visiting the 20/20 Vision
Reaching new people for Christ
Removing our debt
Renovating our campuses
- Re-Visioning Commitment to the 20/20 Vision
Remembering your commitment
Making a commitment
Remembering what God has said and done helps us trust God for what He is doing.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Intentional Evangelism/Loving People
Life Group Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- When it comes to remembering and recalling something big, significant and amazing, what does your mind go back to?
- When is the last time you “saw” something but didn’t really “see” it; it was in your line of sight, but it didn’t register?
- This week is the one year anniversary of the commitments to the 20/20 Vision. Last year we said we wanted to get better at “seeing and reaching the lost” all around us. So, evaluate yourself: do you notice hurting, broken, lost people more than you did a year ago? Why or why not?
- How about “reaching the lost”? Do you feel like you are better at “reaching the lost all around you,” worse, or about the same? If “worse” or the “same” what do you need to change to get better?
- Last year, many of us took huge leaps of faith in trusting God to provide so we could give sacrificially to the 20/20 Vision. Do you have a story to share with your group of how God has provided this past year?
- Last year at this time, we were in John 4; since then we have covered John 5-11. How have you seen Jesus’ disciples change and grow in following Him over those 7 chapters? How have you changed and grown in following Jesus over the same time?