What are you known for ?
The identifying feature of a Christian is love.
What is Love?
Love is a proclamation to all
Love connects us to Jesus
Love comes from Jesus
What are you known for?
Love is a decision
Christike love declares to all that we are followers of Jesus .
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- How would your close friends rate you on loving others? How would you rate yourself?
- Why is it so hard to actually live out what we know? How big is the gap between what you believe and how you live?
- What are the groups of people or individuals that you have the most difficult time loving? Do you think that you should just always struggle with that, or should you start loving?
- How are you with love being the identifying factor of a follower of Jesus?
- Do you ever feel like a Christian imposter? Why?
- Have you ever felt the restoring love of God? If so, how are you now going to love others so that they too can share in that love?
- What is your “identifying factor?”
Core Christlike Characteristic: Relates with Other-Centered Love/Loving People