Living Wisely and Well
“How to Live An Ongoing Life of Fruitfulness”
John 15: 1 – 8
- Death is the great Motivator
- One Day We Will Give An Account
- Who we become in Christ and What we accomplish for Christ
- What we’ve done with the gift of life He’s given us
Today: The How: How To Live An Ongoing Life Of Fruitfulness
- A follower of Jesus will be fruitful (John 15:1-8)
- A life of following Jesus (discipleship) impacts all areas of our life (I Timothy 4:11-16)
- A life of following Jesus (discipleship) spans the entirety of our life (I Corinthians 9: 24-29)
A Diagram/Template To Help Us Live An Ongoing Life of Fruitfulness
How To Know What’s NEXT In Our Ongoing Journey of Fruitfulness
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being high) do you believe you are currently living a fruitful life?
- Why or Why Not
- Are you allowing your life of following Jesus to impact all areas of your life? Which ones yes? Which ones no?
- In which of the four areas of the fruitfulness template do you “sense” is you next area(s) for ongoing growth?
- Are you being directed in those areas because of pain, passion, or “presence?”
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Trustworthy Steward of God’s Resources/Living Surrendered