Live It Out
The Golden Triangle of Transformation
Church of the Open Door’s Mission: Leading People in the Adventure of Becoming like Christ.
The Golden Triangle of Transformation: The Nature of Christ | Gal. 2:20, 2 Cor. 5:17, Col. 1:27
- John 14-16
- Ephesians 3:16
- Colossians 1:29
- Romans 12:1-2
- Romans 8:5-7
- Ephesians 4:23
- Colossians 3:1-4
- 1 Timothy 4:7
- Romans 6:11-14
- Romans 12:1
- Matthew 7
Application in everyday life
- James 1:1-3
- James 1:22-27
What do you practice?
Things that feed:
- The Word
- Spiritual Community
Things the reshape us:
How Do You Decide?
- What do you need/want to grow in?
- What is the Holy Spirit leading you to grow in?
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- Are you consistent in meditating and memorizing on The Word Of God?
- In what topic or area of your life are you currently memorizing and meditating and applying the Word of God to?
- Do you practice “right-actions” or “right-reactions” throughout the normal routines of your everyday life?
- In what area of your life (spiritual growth) do you need to “practice?” (ie gratitude, kindness, gentleness, patience, etc.)
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Connected to God through Word and Prayer/Loving God