When Jesus Says I Am
“I Am the Son of God”
John 10: 22 – 39
Why The Reaction?
1. His relationship With God, as Father
2. His claim To Be God
3. His claim To Be the Son of God
What Does Jesus’ Statement Mean?
It’s the Incarnation AND The Atonement
Why Did Jesus – Being God – Come In The Flesh?
1. To Reveal the Father
2. To Identify with us
3. To Provide us a relationship with our Father
Life Group Questions: Applying the Teach to Our Life
- How has your relationship with your earthly father either enhanced or hindered your relationship with your heavenly Father?
- Do you have a growing, personal, interactive, relationship with the Father?
- Do you approach each day with the attitude that I’m a son/daughter with a good Father?
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Connect with God through the Word and Prayer/Loving God.