Like a Good Neighbor
“Bringing People to Jesus”
1. God uses ordinary people to fulfill His purposes.
2. God uses ordinary relationships to bring others to Christ.
• Your family
• Your friends
• Your neighbors
• Your co-workers
3. God uses ordinary bringing to help people meet Jesus.
Bring before… the Lord in prayer
Bring up…your story; what you’re discovering
Bring to… Church, LifeGroup, “Bring Events”
Bring with… “Bring Cards”
4. God uses extraordinary power to change people’s lives.
God’s extra makes our ordinary extraordinary.
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. Do you remember the first time you were invited to church? Tell your group.
2. Andrew’s first reaction was to share this information with his brother, what is your first reaction to life altering news?
3. Why is it important to know that these men were ordinary people? Didn’t they end up leading extraordinary lives?
4. Who are you “bringing to Jesus”? Are you active or idle in sharing your faith with those around you? Why is it important to see how natural it was for these men to share Jesus?
5. How does prayer connect with God using ordinary people to fulfill his purposes?
6. Why did Jesus change Peter’s name?
7. Pray each day this week for your friend/neighbor(s). Ask God to open the door for you to share with them and bring them to Bring Sunday next week.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Intentional Evangelism/Loving People