1. Believing is something we all do.
It’s not that we believe, it’s what we believe that matters.
Everyone believes, but not everyone believes in Jesus.
2. Believing in Jesus is something we all should do.
Because he offers us mercy when we’re broken.
Because he offers us grace when we’re helpless.
3. Believing in Jesus is a response to God’s grace.
It’s not what we can do, it’s what we can’t do that qualifies us for grace.
4. Believing in Jesus is obeying Jesus.
It’s not what we say, it’s what we do that proves what we believe.
Believing in Jesus is responding to His grace with obedience.
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. Are you a Cleveland sports fan? If so, for how long?
2. What’s your favorite “believe no matter what” story?
3. What is the most difficult injury or illness you have personally encountered?
4. Why do you believe in Jesus?
5. Read John 5:2-3. Where did Jesus choose to visit? How does your life model this?
6. When has someone made an impact in your life to help heal your brokenness?
7. Is there something in your life Jesus has told you to do and you have yet to obey?
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic:
Relates with Other-Centered Love/Loving People