Photo Directory Update
Feb 27 – March 3, 2018
- Will all the photographers be at one location? Yes. All photography will take place at the Elyria campus this time, regardless of what campus you attend.
- What are the appointment dates and hours? February 27th – March 3rd. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2 – 9 pm; Saturday 10 – 5 pm. Use the online link at www.opendoor.tv/picture to schedule and confirm your appointment.
- What if I need to change my time or day? Click the link in your confirmation email, log in and make the changes.
- Can I bring an extra person to the session? YES! But please make a change to your reservation before your appointment by logging into your account. Our photographers allow extra time for groups of 6 or more. Each pet increases the number included in your session.
- Can I bring personal items? Yes. Even pets (contained or on a leash only.) A pet(s) should be included in the number to be photographed.
- Will I be able to get ready at the campus? Please come ready, but there is a place to make minor adjustments and freshen up.
- How much for a portrait? Each family receives one free 8 x 10. A brochure outlining the prices for anything more is available at the campus sign up tables.
- I am already in the directory but my family has changed. Can we take another photo? Yes! We encourage all who are not in the directory to take a photo and those who need to update their photo to do that too!
- How will I get my photographs? Pick the free 8 X 10 up at your campus. If you place an order, all photos are sent directly to the address you provide.