1. Completely fill out the application.
2. Your application is reviewed and an interview time will be set up with the Sr. Director of Children’s Ministry.
3. Background check completed, unless you have had one done for Children’s Ministry in the last two years. The Sr. Director will notify you if you need a background check and you will need to fill out the Children’s Ministry volunteer application.
4. Interview with the Sr. Director of Children’s Ministry.
5. Volunteers will be accepted based upon the number of camper registrations received.
6. The Sr. Director will notify you if there is space available for you to attend camp as a volunteer.