Welcome to Adventure World! A fun, safe, place just for kids to learn about God’s love and grow in the adventure of becoming like Jesus.
Adventure World is a place where your children can experience a safe, clean and age appropriate environment that teaches the Bible in creative and relevant ways for infants all the way up through 6th grade. If you would like to stay in the loop and see what is happening in Adventure World Children’s Ministry, you can follow us on Facebook.
Sundays 9am and 11am
*Nursing Mom’s Room and Family Room (where you can watch the service while your child plays) are available during all Sunday Services.
RELATIONSHIPS // We desire that each child come to experience a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We also value our children’s relationships within the small group setting as they relate to their small group leader and other children within the group.
SAFETY // We believe that safety is vital as families entrust us with their children each week. Therefore, every child’s name tag is matched to a parent identification number, every volunteer is screened with a federal background check, and every room and hallway is monitored with security personnel and cameras.
CREATIVE BIBLE TEACHING // The Bible is the most amazing book every written! We strive to bring its stories to life through activities and discussions that keep children engaged. We want all children to love God’s word and understand the value of applying it to their lives.
FUN! // Kids love fun! We realize that when children have fun at church, they can’t wait to come back. We value creating fun ways for children to learn about Jesus.
- To ensure the health of all the children and volunteers, we ask that all sick children not attend Adventure World.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before service to check-in your child.
- If we need to contact you during the service, your child’s 5 digit security code will appear on the LCD panel located to the right of the screen.
- You must have a printed Parent Pick up tag with matching number of your child to be presented at time of pickup.
- Please label your child’s belongings before you arrive. (bags, bottles, jackets, etc..)